Wednesday 8 December 2010

Wwoof and Twitter

Hello! I'm home (early) due to Wales being rather icy and snowy! I made the decision to just head straight home from Shillingford on Sunday, as it was starting to look as if I might not be able to get home at all!
Since returning home, there's been a large pile of post waiting for me. The first one I chose turned out to be the Winter newsletter of Wwoof UK. Yay! Imagine my surprise when I turned to  page 10, (an explanation about Twitter) and saw that my blog address has been tweeted about! Sadly, the address was wrong, so I"m making this post so if people follow the link from twitter they should get this post! Hello! Subscribe! I will add more posts soon!

This has got me thinking, maybe....well, maybe it's time to join Twitter....(gasp!) I know I've always said that it's a step too far, but like all things with power, it can be used for good. So, I've done it....and here is my profile....http://twitter.com/lizthelandgirl

I'm hoping this will help more people see what I'm up to and also for me to get in contact with more people. I'm going to keep it purely related to Wwoof and it also means I can update little bits and bobs more regularly. The slight trouble with blogging is that I want to have enough for a decent post, so I write it all down but never get around to writing it up! I'm hoping with my Twitter account I can get all the little things out there straight away!

We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment