Sunday 28 November 2010

Weekend Fun

Hi everyone! I'm painfully aware that I have been a bad girl and not updated as I have been promising. The trouble is, I'm just having too much fun and so when I get some free time I don't want to be sitting tapping away at the laptop! I am making lots of notes as to what I've been doing, and I have loads of posts all written up to do, so they are there, waiting for me. But right now I'm focusing on being in the here and now, and so there's nothing to update as yet. I'm also taking loads of photos and they are something I can upload quickly and painlessly! So, keep checking the Picasa albums for new stuff. I'll try and comment on each photo as well to give you some info. 

A quick update though: the weather here is COLD but no snow! I did go to Dartmoor this weekend and it was beautiful!! I'll put the photos up for you to see. There were loads of families sledging and walkers walking! I did think the moors were rather similar to the Yorkshire moors.....but obviously with the added bonus of ponies!

So, I'm leaving Shillingford on Wednesday, (so soon!) and am, weather permitting, moving onto Wales. Yes, that place with all the snow at the moment! I shall try keep you updated and I will be going back over posts and updating them and adding more!
Enjoy the snow, if you have any!


No comments:

Post a Comment